Insurance Staff Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Colorado Springs, CO
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in vibrant Downtown Colorado Springs.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2006.
- Our agency has received awards including: Legion of Honor
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are independent contractors that market State Farm insurance and financial services products.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs required by the agent.
ready to launch your career?
We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. Come work with an energetic, fun team at Kortney Schultz - State Farm Agent!
competencies expected for this role
Enthusiastic and motivated to assist customers with insurance and financial services to help them manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.
additional desired abilities/competencies
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ethical and Honest
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
This position will be with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company ("State Farm"). Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs required for the position sought. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
“State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer”.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none